Sunday, June 8, 2008

What I've learned about myself since my laptop died . . .

My laptop has kicked the bucket! Well, not really. I downloaded a vicious virus that is tearing the hard drive to shreds! ACKKK! You never realize how much you need or use technology until you cannot. Since my computer has fritzed I've learned a couple of things about myself:

1. I spend every hour that I'm not at work or sleeping, on the computer.
2. I cannot blog without my computer! ACKKK!
3. I cannot shop without a computer.
4. I cannot communicate with my friends now unless it's from my work computer or my cellphone.
5. I find I don't really watch or care for television.
6. I realize I have a boyfriend.
7. I realize my world revolves around the computer.
8. I'm literally bored without my computer.
9. I can't watch movies without my computer.

Can someone please tell me, what the hell else is there to do?

3 soul seekers:

Eb the Celeb said...

lol @ you realizing you have a BF

SavingDiva said...

I had an issue when I decided not to pay for internet at my apartment. I've been slowly weaning myself off of my computer...

Seeking A Stylist said...

Eb: He's not laughing. lol

SavingDiva: I'm a total addict!

OurBlogTemplates.com 2008

Blogger Templates by OurBlogTemplates.com 2008