Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Who is Soul Sista?

WARNING: This list is almost always subject to change or addendum without notice.

1. I work for a magazine as a graphic artist.
2. I love it.
3. I've had my heart broken numerous times in an attempt to find love.
4. I've finally found love.
5. I own a cute little Pomeranian that whose name is Caesar Maximus.
8. I've never been fired on my day off, but I have been fired from an internship. It sucked anyway.
9. My hair has been every color and texture under the sun.
10. I still don't get what everyone is raving about when they talk about the college experience.
11. I've dated two crazy people. By crazy I mean they've been admitted at least once. I had no idea.
12. I hate the fact that money doesn't grow on trees.
14. I've had 4 best friends in my life time, none of which I can say I have talked to in a number of years.
15. My current boyfriend is amazing. (see number 4)
16. I used to be in credit card debt up to my eyeballs but I'm finally about to be liberated.
17. I purposely leave my voicemail box full so that no one can leave messages.
18. I never answer the phone.
21. I love Barack Obama and Hilary Clinton, and think they should be running mates.
22. I think Republicans are rotten.
23. I used to work at a vacation resort as a face painter and cotton candy blower.
24. I love salty foods.
25. I think DC is a great place to live, if you wish to remain single.
26. I play Scrabulous religiously.
27. My family is completely dysfunctional, but they are the greatest.
28. I love my name, it has a nice ring to it.
29. I hope to get the hell out of DC . . . soon!
30. I've quit a job and begged for it back after I realized I hated the new job. I got it.
31. I'm damn good at everything I do, at least I think so.
32. I love music and hate T.V. Short attention span.
34. I eat alot.
35. My favorite type of movie is horror.
38. I believe in heaven and hell.
39. I heart happy hour.
40. I hate clubs.
41. I heart free stuff, no matter what it is. Give me two. I'll find some use for the other.
42. I heart E-bay.
43. I've sucked my thumb since I was three.
44. I have a hard time focusing one thing at a time.
45. If I can't do something all at once, I don't do it at all. This includes, cleaning, laundry, sleeping, etc.
48. The Internet is my second home, with work coming in at a close third.
49. I love to sing, even if I don't do it that well.
50. I am blessed and highly favored.
51. I secretly love the Hollywood It-Girls. This to include Lindsey Lohan, Britney Spears, Nicole Richie, Paris Hilton and Kim Kardashian, to name a few.
52. I find children annoying but lately every time I see a baby, I find myself daydreaming about the day that I will have one.
53. My dream is to start a business.
54. I'm completely spacey at times.
55. I'm usually the only one laughing at my jokes.
56. I hate liquor but love wine.
57. I've hit a mid-life crisis well before my time.
60. I'm a sucker for a pretty face.
61. But I can see right through bullshit.
63. I played sports most of my life but I hate to watch professional sports of any kind. Thanks short attention span.
64. I heart Subway and Chipotle.
65. I prefer to shop at thrift stores rather than department stores.
66. I once waxed my own eyebrows and accidentally waxed one whole eyebrow off. It was the first time and only time.
67. I drive out of my way to get my eyebrows waxed because I hate the way anyone else does them. Trust me I've tried many and its a long time between grow backs when you have fucked up eyebrows.
68. I believe in ghost and the supernatural.
70. I like pretty things.
71. I'm a huge fan of sines, co-sines, and tangents.
72. I absolutely love reality T.V. Once again, short attention span.
73. As a kid I was disciplined with whatever was in reach.
74. I hate motorcycles, heights, spiders and guns.
75. I'm a Scorpio.

4 soul seekers:

Anonymous said...

i love how honest you were with this! and...we have some things in common ;) by the way, some may laugh at me, but please...what is a bob? i'm totally out of it aren't i?

Seeking A Stylist said...

Send me your email and I'll tell you privately. lol I have to laugh because I wonder how many people are going to inquire about that.

Anonymous said...

i don't know if you mean a hairstyle or something else - i'm so lost lol. it's imnotreallyadiva at gmail dot com
can't wait to get into the loop!

Anonymous said...

You and I have number 43 in common lol.

OurBlogTemplates.com 2008

Blogger Templates by OurBlogTemplates.com 2008