Thursday, May 29, 2008

Ode to the Maxi Dress!



Okay, so this isn't really an ode but can I tell you how much I absolutely love the maxi dress. Now I'm not one to do a lot of shopping because for some reason I feel guilty spending the money but my love for the maxi dress has been solely fueled by celebrities. The first time I saw the dress, I found myself getting excited thinking about the possibility that this was going to be the next trend. So I kept my eye out for items that I could nab inexpensively and that were cute. Behold, the two dresses I picked up recently at WetSeal.com. Their the same dress but I thought it was so cute that I had to get it in two different colors. The best part is they only cost me $25 a pop! Considering some of the prices I've seen I consider these a steal. I wore these dresses this weekend when I went to the beach. I got more compliments from complete strangers on the dresses than anything else I've ever worn. I love the fact that I can wear it halter or tube style. Versatility is key when it comes to clothing. I get tired of stuff quick!

So thanks to its versatility, comfort, and simplistic style, I vote the maxi dress must have item for the summer. I'd like to thank Gwen Stefani, Angelina Jolie, Jessica Alba, and countless others for renewing my faith in the ability my faith in dresses (at least until I can drop the muffin top)!

OurBlogTemplates.com 2008

Blogger Templates by OurBlogTemplates.com 2008